King's Beach, CA
Explore the Tahoe Rim Trail
The purpose of camp is to enjoy beautiful Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada mountains by the power of your own two feet, all above 6,200 ft! Throughout camp, you will have ample opportunity to improve on your running skills through specific mountain ultra trail clinics, improve on your strength and flexibility through core and stretching, gain knowledge of the Tahoe Rim Trail Endurance Runs course, and experience on the beautiful trails of the High Sierra.
Lake Tahoe is the largest alpine lake in North America with some of the clearest, cleanest lake water you will see! The Sierra Nevada Mountains are unique to any other mountain range in the country. You will run by Giant Sequoias, Western Hemlock, and giant granite rocks overlooking Lake Tahoe. The network of trails around the lake are stunningly beautiful. Flowy single track, soft trails, hard trails, giant granite, sunshine and high altitude make for some of the best trail running in the country.
- 2 free weeks coaching before or after the camp
- Montrail shoe demos
- Swag from our sponsors (Lake Tahoe Brewing Co., Clif Bar, Trail Butter, Nuun Hydration)
- TRT race briefing from George "the squirrel" Ruiz
- Discount on 2017 TRT 55k, 50mile or 100 miler
- Massage, yoga, stretching and running clinics
- 6 days/5 nights lodging at a private house on the beach by Lake Tahoe
- Myke Hermsmeyer professional photography
- Tahoe Rim Trail Endurance Runs (TRT) training run weekend
- Sunrise run on start of Western States course (option for rest day).
- Guided trail runs
- Healthy food (breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert) + sports nutrition and snacks
- Open kitchen (we are family)
- Transportation to/from the Reno Tahoe airport